And that's just a tiny cross-section. For every writer we follow, there have to be thousands that we don't or heck, don't even know what Twitter is. Which makes me so curious...
What do you people DO? I mean, what are you working on? What gets your muse all a-flutter? What are your goals? That's right, we're very curious about you.
Why? you might ask. Because it's part of our super cute, inquisitive nature.
Also, because we care. Because every writer wants to be asked from time to time, "Hey, how's it going?" and wants someone to want to know what they're up to.
That and we're just really freaking nosy.
I mean, come on. We've got a bajillion writers on the other end of this Twitter thingy and we don't even know what you're up to. We're dying of curiosity here!
So if you would, copy and paste these few questions into a comment and let us (and the rest of our readers) know what's happening.
- Who's your audience?
- What's your genre?
- Who's your main character? Tell us a bit about him/her.
- Are you writing in 1st or 3rd person? (No, 2nd is not an option). Past or present tense? (No, future is not an option.)
- Do you have an agent?
- What stage are you in right now with your work? Writing/editing/querying/submission?
- How's that going for you?
- Anything else you'd like everyone to know about your WIP?